READ THIS

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jency on October 14, 98 at 01:22:42:

In Reply to: WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO TRADE??? posted by Chris in Houston on October 13, 98 at 06:52:05:

It's like this usually you need to get started somewhere there are still nice friendly people that will help you out. I admit I had to start out by buying a copy of Japan '94. Please note I would not have paid someone else for a copy of this but it is a tape thats not available in the US and at the time I didn't have access to the tape I have made a copy and gave it away. If you need a start find my email and I can help. Most boots are for die hard fans, I think the big thing with selling boots is that someone is making money off of someone else's work. In my eyes it is a form of plagerism. Many of us just want to see the artists we love for the PERSONAL ENTERNAINMENT purposes. Not to gain anything from it. I can't speak for everyone this is just my opinion. Hell if Atlantic would've recorded the acoustic show then I wouldn't have to try and trade my car, business and my Live in Japan video for it. I would be glad to but it. I hope you see where I am comin from.
Peace
jency

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]