Re: WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO TRADE???

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sava Ma on October 14, 98 at 15:39:57:

In Reply to: WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO TRADE??? posted by Chris in Houston on October 13, 98 at 06:52:05:

Hey SB,
I may be wrong , but it seems to me that those folks who are upset by this are not directing it at those of us who own it all! Plenty of folks on this board are collectors and want everything available by whatever means available. I agree to a point, and folks who sell boots for profit are not on my Christmas list either. However, this site is about spreading the good music, right? So let's all live with each other in peace and not buy from those who try to rip us off or offend us. If I want something bad enough, I might pay top dollar for it regardless of how ethical someone thinks it is! I make the decision to buy something with my heart not my conscience.
As with most of us on the board, anything available to the general public is in my collection already but I currently own no boot videos. (So if you wanted to copy yours for me when you get some, I would not refuse them!!!:):)

NP: TSO - The Christmas Attic

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]