Re: Sava Chat Room

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jill on October 21, 98 at 20:12:47:

In Reply to: Sava Chat Room posted by Siren on October 21, 98 at 14:21:55:

I used to go in for the scheduled chats all the time, but I'll tell you why I stopped going. People got too petty in there.... They'd sign in under one of the band's names, thinking it was humorous to assume variations on their names and such. But for anyone who was new to the chat room, they thought those really were members in the band, and it was so confusing.... And I felt bad for the newbies who must surely have felt cheated or duped! Plus, most of the time, the chat wandered far away from Savatage. I'm all for tangents in conversation, but if I wanted to trade smutty jokes or just joke around about any old unrelated thing I could think of, I could do it more easily in one of the AOL chat rooms.

I know that sounds a little harsh.... I don't know, I used to have a GREAT time chatting with everybody! But the last time I was in the chat room, I saw a bunch of people bashing other bands they didn't like, and I didn't feel like arguing. Like I said, it seemed everyone was behaving pettily, so I left in hopes of sanity (well, a little madness is okay amongst Savatagre fans!) returning sometime in the future : )

Jill

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]