letting loose.......psychotherapy!!!!!!!!!ahhhh

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by tim allison on October 21, 98 at 23:28:10:

Ok, so here goes, no retakes!! I used togo see savatage at the astroskate rollerskating rink, then we moved up to partying at the infamous Ritz, man, those were the days, but I really hate saying that. Things going on today with the band, I don't know, how many new guys are involved????? Jon, are you even involved anymore????? Hello, Jon, I miss you, and the old savatage feel, and when we met again Chicago 2 years ago, though you signed my album(the original blue Sirens version), you seemed, well, not in tune. Yesterday after getting back in town after ten years away, I went to visit Chris, thank you both, I love you guys! Also, I went down to order a new linkage for my dw pedal, well to pick it up actually, and there was Dr. Kildrums!!!!! I was like man, what the **** you doing here?!! He explained to me some stuff, and anyways thanx Steve. Jon, come on, I know Chriss would love that you carry on the legacy, as do I, forever grateful! xoxoxoxo Please though, I plead to you, come back to Tampa Bay, let's make a real album, screw New York, I really BELIEVE, that is where the streets are, you need some beach time, and some new bandmembers, but only like 3 or 4. Real people never forget where it all started, Jon, the music's here, waiting for ya', you can use my hottub if ya' want. Love ya' man. Timothy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]