Re: Paul O'neill

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by riptide on October 26, 98 at 13:39:52:

In Reply to: Paul O'neill posted by secretsquirrel on October 25, 98 at 23:54:29:

No doubt, There are so many more fans than write to this web page or attend the shows. Where I am from (Northern Illinois) tage remains a viable part of the rock listening scene. The latest trend has been brutally hard thrash, but Savatage's work lives on. There isn't a week that goes past that I don't listen to at least one of thier CD's, and yes, that includes "Fight for the Rock". When I bought the re-release of "Dungeons" and "Sirens" I took the guitar draped in roses and posted it on my basement wall in honor of Criss' brilliance.
I am currently living in Jacksonville, FL and recently got the chance to see them down in Tampa. I drove the 5 and a half hours down there, caught the show, and drove back, making it in time for work. I was suffering the next day but it was worth it. What a night and what a show. Everything I ever imagined they would be and more. Better still I turned two more people onto the band. Thank you Savatage, and I eagerly await the next release. With the turn of the century approaching I am sure it will be the best yet.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]