Re: What song for the Conan show??

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tom Hollywood on October 27, 98 at 00:16:51:

In Reply to: What song for the Conan show?? posted by Blex on October 25, 98 at 20:57:13:

I would love them to play "Appalachian Snowfall," then blend into "Not What You See." I think the world would be awed beyond belief at the beauty, strength and message in this deceivingly simple song. Perfect for the Christmas season!

My second choice would be "Joy to the World," blended with "Skull Session." Talk about rock shock!

Whatever they do, I hope this time it's mentioned that the group is made of up Savatage members. That really bit my dick last year when Rosie O. failed to mentioned the players' names. Conan is much cooler, and I think he might even chat with them. That'd be cool. Maybe we should send him a lot of letters of suggestion, and maybe a few Sava-albums to get him in the right state of mind...

I figured TSO used a live, but small, orchestra to create their music, especially since they were used last year on the Rosie show... Was it just for appearances, to offset the heavy metal hippies with electric guitars? No offense, guys! :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]