A different perspective

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jency Naka on October 28, 98 at 19:06:47:

OK now that most people have put in their .02 about The Christmas Attic, it's my turn. Why is my review different? Because I do not follow the Christian faith. SO I think I may have a different opinion on the subject of a christmas album!Obviously I didn't look to get this cd for its lyrical content though I do like several of the lyrics including the music box and the snow came down. Musically I think it is a masterpiece very intelligent dynamics throughout. I would have like to have heard some more different vocalists but I have no complaints. Vocally my fav is The Music Box, the lady did a very good delivery of the composers emotion. What I really love about this album are the instrumentals again what grabs me are the dynamics and the intelligent orchastrations. Good Job Paul, Bob, Jon and the rest of TSO. Cant wait for the next one (Non-Chrismas YEAAAHHHHHHH)
I do realise I will probably get flamed for this but hey If any one really has a problem come say it to me, Im used to it. Please do not litter on OUR message board. G-d bless. :-)

PS did any one ever think when they were younger that they would see a song with the writing credits of Oliva/Pachabel ?????

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]