Re: A different perspective

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Stellaluna on October 29, 98 at 10:32:16:

In Reply to: A different perspective posted by Jency Naka on October 28, 98 at 19:06:47:

I haven't heard the new TSO yet but I know where you're comming from. I'm not a Christian either, (see e-mail name) but I bought the first TSO album based on the talents of the Sav members working on that project. I applaud Jon and Paul O. for their talents for beautiful music and intelligent, creative lyrics. When I brought TSO/CE&OT in to work last year, a lot of people couldn't belive that this group was the brainchild of two "metal-heads". I know alot of people think that TSO will get sucked into be a Yule-time band, but I don't think so. Christmas music/stories is a good place to stretch one's creative wings and in my humble opinion, I can see TSO heading in a direction along the lines of musical theatre or like the travelling bards of long ago- telling beautiful stories with music. Maybe TSO will take over and put out the "rock operas" (that some Sav fans have complained about) and leave Sav room to explore the music track they were on with G.B. and HOTMK. Who knows? At any rate, that's my two cents.

Stella

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]