Re: A different perspective

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tom Hollywood on October 29, 98 at 20:16:30:

In Reply to: A different perspective posted by Jency Naka on October 28, 98 at 19:06:47:

I couldn't care less about the religious B.S. behind the Christmas season, 'cause I don't believe any god exists (which is one of the reasons I don't enjoy Streets more, because there are too many inferrences to a god and such. Getting back on track: I just love having my innocent, childhood, Christmas memories stirred from time to time, so I buy as much Christmas-related material as possible in an attempt to rekindle that one-of-a-kind feeling. The same time I bought the new TSO, I also purchased Sony's new release Rudolph, Frosty and Friends' Favorite Christmas Songs, Finally!...I can throw away my crappy VCR to audio cassette transfer of that music. This stuff REALLY rocks! Too bad it's still in mono. :(

Anyway, I don't believe the religious aspect of Christmas is the primary reason why people buy TSO or other such oriented music, and I really didn't find your "different perspective" any different than anyone elses.

I DO like the song "Music Box Blues" a lot...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]