Re: Do we really need ANOTHER greatest hits pakage!!!??

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ryan on October 30, 98 at 23:21:19:

In Reply to: Do we really need ANOTHER greatest hits pakage!!!?? posted by Ernie on October 30, 98 at 23:07:46:

Why would you remaster an album that is only a couple of years old?...look at the technology Streets was recorded with, how are you going to improve on that.

These GH albums are not intended for all the US fans to go out and b, tehy are intended for different markets where sava albums aren't as readily available in the same context we have adn Sava has more than one record label to contend with...

I'm certain that the band is not hoping all the US fans go out and buy 'Believe' to hear the missing verse from Handful (the only difference in the album) and Handful was originally that way on the Japanese release.
All Zero is trying to do by releasing this album is to get albums out there so people wil buy it, hear some songs and go "hey i should by this album (ie edge of thorns after hearing the title track on th GH album", I am sure their market isn't the sava fan who has everything.

My $.02
Ryan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]