a story

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jency on November 05, 98 at 19:55:31:

I have an interesting story to tell you guys and girls. A good friend of mine works in Nashville for a companay that does the stage set up for events such as pro wrestling, concerts, etc.
Well one night he was doing a show for a popular band. And was on a break after the show and was sitting on the concrete floor. Well the bass player walks by with several groupies and asks my friend what the F*ck is he doing back stage. He had a backstage pass because it's his job to be there. Well he tells his 350 lb body guard to get him out. Well my friend was a huge fan of this band at one time, guess what... not anymore.
The reason I'm telling you all this is because I am very grateful that my fav band (Duhhh!!!!Savatage) takes time to hang with their fans and they are really down to earth. I remember Standing right next to Chris C. in Atlanta this year and he was just so damn easy going. Even though he was getting ready to play his first show with Sava as a lone guitarist.

Just thought someone would like to know this little story

BTW In case you were wondering what bass player I'm talkin, Lets just say he is well known for his long tounge.

NP Chess:Original Broadway Cast

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]