Afterparty in 013 (Tilburg, NL)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Iron Man on November 10, 98 at 08:18:01:

Hi everyone,

I know there have been some rumors about the afterparty after the Sava-gig in Tilburg (I should know, 'cos I started them !) But here's the 'official' news:
I went to Tilburg last Friday and according to the guy I spoke to, the afterparty will be INCLUDED in the price for the concert ticket. Earlier, I was told that it would cost Fl. 7.50 extra, but that was a misunderstanding: the afterparty is included in the ticket, but if other people want to come to the party ONLY, they have to pay Fl. 7.50 to get in.
And about the seventies-thing: there will be a band playing at the party which is called HEAVY SEVENTIES ! So I don't think that the party itself is in 70's-style... (just leave your afro-wig at home !)
So, I hope that all the confusion has been cleared up now and I hope to see you all in 013 next Friday !! And by the way, don't hesitate to come up to me and introduce yourself !!! (I'm pretty easy to recognize: I'm colored,I've got long black hair, a goatee and I'll be wearing a Type O Negative-shirt)

GreetingZ from Iron Man !!
(hi to Nathalie & Shirley !)

PS: 014 is about 10 minutes walking from the train station... But note that the LAST train (to R'dam/Den Haag/A'dam) leaves at 0.09 h already, so that'll be a problem, if you want to go to the afterparty as well...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]