Who will help me find Charlotte? I met her at 013...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Pascal (Tilburg, NL) on November 15, 98 at 10:12:56:

Hello to all SavaFans out there,

First I'd like to tell you all that our friends were great last Friday (not that much of a suprise, of course). I was standing as close to the stage as possible, and in front of me were a couple of girls. During one of Jon's beautiful piano-parts they began to cry. At first I thought that it was because of Criss (that was what I was thinking of, actually). I said: "We gaan toch niet lopen huilen, he?", wich means something like: "we're not gonna cry, right?". But at that point Chris had already taken over Jon's mic, explaining that there was a girl in the audiance to whom this particular song was extremely special. I didn't quiet understand, but later on she told me that a girlfriend of hers had died and that part of the lyrics were put on her tombstone. I couldn't hear all she was telling me because of all the noise, but I thought it was moving. At the end (Shit!, was Savatage over already?) she said "thanks" and "buy" and she smiled at me... I feel like a bit of an asshole for letting her go without saying anything to her. So I am asking to anyone who's reading this: Can you help me find her? She's a huge SavaFan, that's for sure, but that's all I know about her. MAIL ME, PLEASE!!!!!

Still, the concert was great and if you couldn't make it back then, you have to check out tho new 013 in Tilburg. I'll be there a lot in the future...

Enjoy the rest of your life and make sure that you'll keep appriciate the good music...

Greetings,

Pascal

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Savatage WWW Message Board ] [ FAQ ]